Dane County Lakes and Watersheds
The Office of Lakes and Watersheds is one division of the Dane County Land & Water Resources Department. We aim to protect and improve the water resources of Dane County by coordinating with other department and agency staff, water-related citizen groups, the Dane County Lakes and Watershed Commission, and a myriad of other partner organizations in the area.
In 2014, the Office of Lakes and Watersheds expanded its community engagement program and created several new programs and partnerships with the goal of engaging more residents in Dane County and working together to improve our water resources.
- 12/14/2018 - Tree & Brush Removal Volunteer Workday - Winter 2018-19 Schedule -Various locations throughout County Park system
- 12/15/2018 - UW Madison Arboretum Grady Tract Work Party
- 12/22/2018 - UW Madison Arboretum Core Area/Curtis Prairie Work Party
- 2/8/2019 - Farming with Beneficial Insects for Pest Control - Silverwood Farm County Park
- 8/2/2019 - Sugar Maple Music Festival